OppA
--Forum de la Oppa FS--

En construction . ! :)

OppA
--Forum de la Oppa FS--

En construction . ! :)

OppA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
OppA Saranghee
Le Site de Junnadict, vraiment GéniaL, avec beaucoup de news sur nos oppa&Co!!!
YG Family & Co

http://ygfamily-co.eklablog.com/

Le Jardin Secret d'Hong-Gi
Une Fan de Dramas & Films Asiatiques...

Sujets similaires
    Le Deal du moment : -20%
    -20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
    Voir le deal
    79 €

My Only Hope ( Philippine )

AuteurMessage
    Maki-san

Maki-san

My Only Hope ( Philippine ) Empty
    MessageSujet: My Only Hope ( Philippine )   My Only Hope ( Philippine ) Icon_minitimeMar 29 Juin - 5:25

My Only Hope ( Philippine ) 013505shs
    Episodes : ??
    Pays : Philippine
    Genre : Drama / Romance

Cast :
    Kim Chiu
    Gerald Anderson
    Enchong Dee
    Niña Jose

Synopsis : ( ENGLISH )

My Only Hope tells the story of nine young individuals who are faced with crucial decisions in their lives. Keeno (Gerald Anderson) takes hisgirlfriend Jessie (Niña Jose) and her brother Arnold (Carlo Guevara) to the hotel owned by his family in Boracay. Keeno is running away from the suffocating environment of home, while Jessie is haunted by guilt because of an accident she had after going on a joy ride with Keeno. Meanwhile, April (Kim Chiu) wins a free trip to and hotel accommodations in Boracay on her birthday and takes her brother August (David Chua) and friends Jhun (Enchong Dee) and Yang (Regine Angeles) with her. While still grieving over the unjust death of her father, April is also trying to define her friendship with Jhun whom she is beginning to fall for. By chance, April and Keeno are forced to attend a party together one night. Just when these two people from different worlds start to find some common ground, Jessie’s guilt pushes her over the edge and cuts short their budding relationship.

Résumer : (Français) Pas dispo

Spoiler:
    Désolé image très mauvaise , y'a pas vraiment de HD sur les chaines TV de la Philippine.

Meilleure qualité que j'ai trouvé , les autres vidéos ressemblent à la chaine canal + en criptée .
    Revenir en haut Aller en bas
    http://pirate-manga-fansub-blog-ddl.kazeo.com/

My Only Hope ( Philippine )
    Page 1 sur 1